SENIOR PRODUCER (PHOTO/VIDEO)
Adbay is looking for a talented senior producer to create photo assets, television commercials, film trailers, web videos and other photo/video projects for our clients. The senior producer participates in the production process from start to finish – playing a critical role in conceptualization, storyboarding, shooting, editing and more.
As senior producer, you’ll collaborate with an in-house team of artists, writers and other creatives to produce jaw-dropping visual content. Ideally, you’ll have a strong background in commercial film and video production, motion graphics and/or photography. Commercial drone certification is a plus. As a member of our art department, your first priority will be the visual quality of the projects you create. This position reports to Adbay’s Art Director.
Knowledge of production processes, with experience using professional photo/video equipment, professional photo/video editing software (primarily Adobe Creative Suite); stock photography; computer retouching and image manipulation; art direction of original photography; and good communication skills are desirable.
$35k-$55k depending on experience.
* Provides photo/video production services from conception to completion as required.
* Works with art director/copywriter teams to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns.
* Maintains high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions; takes training in the use of new software as the agency requires.
* Assists in archiving and maintaining digital files, project hard copies, photography, illustrations, logo art, typestyles, historical collateral samples, etc., of client materials and resources, and in maintaining a log of said archives to assist other department members in locating necessary files and references.
* Maintains current computer software skills compatible with the needs of other creative team members.
* Proven work experience as a film, photo or video producer
* Formal training and/or college degree in a related field
* Demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio
* Experience in creating pre-production materials including outlines, storyboards and/or workflows
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products
* Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
* Up-to-date with the latest production trends, techniques and technologies
Adbay creates effective marketing strategies, top-notch creative assets and powerful digital products to help businesses grow. After more than 19 years in the industry, Adbay’s greatest strength remains its team of designers, photographers, writers, software engineers, strategists, videographers and managers. We are located in a converted warehouse in scenic Casper Wyoming, mere minutes from a mountain, a river and endless outdoor recreation. Our full-time staff enjoys benefits that include paid vacation, paid holidays, medical insurance, dental insurance, IRA matching, flexible scheduling and a creative work environment. Adbay is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and at least three examples of your past design work (links to videos are acceptable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.